The CityHeroes Emergency Platform uses technology to connect first responders and other relevant participants involved in a emergency scenario.
Before, during and after an emergency, there is a severe loss or miscommunication of relevant data among first responders, citizens and authorities. This information is crucial to lower the response times and to execute the right actions that save lives and assets.
CityHeroes Emergency Platform is mainly used to:
Connect and collaborate for a better response
Among the benefits of the system are:
- Allows first responders to have a better understanding of the situation, giving insights of who or what is potentially in harm.
- Establish a real time connection with teams on the ground along with the operation center.
- Allows to Analyze and collect critical data prior and during the event by sending surveys to specific areas or making inspections.
- Allows to open a direct channel of communication with citizens and neighbours when needed.
Integrate, improve and scale your current solutions
The platform allows connecting third party products, solutions or services that first responders are already using. The API provides you a complete list of resources that you or your providers may use to integrate with Emergency Platform. Some of the things you may integrate are:
- Mobile apps and web systems
- Personal and vehicle GPS trackers
- Smoke detectors
- Biometric devices
- HAZMAT sensors
- Cameras and alarms
- Crime and health data sources
- Other Internet of Things ready devices